Eliana & Keith
Keith Schulner MBA, MDR, Esq.:
- Became a real estate broker, which requires a higher level of proficiency than the more common Real Estate Sales, to better help you with your home sale or purchase
- Will help you with your contracts involved in all real estate transactions, having been a lawyer for over 25 years and professor of Property Law
- Will expertly negotiate on your behalf, as an award-winning negotiator, having taught Negotiation to MBA students
- Will provide the expertise you deserve, having won award for most productive Realtor and having helped successfully concluded hundreds of transactions
- Will help resolve the conflicts that inevitably occur, having earned a Master in Dispute Resolution, and being a problem-solving genius
Eliana Schulner, Keith’s daughter:
Will expertly use modern computer technology to help make your real estate dreams come true, as a full-time real estate agent who earned a BS in Math-Computer Science.
Eliana and Keith love and live on the water in a dockside home in Channel Island’s harbor, regularly cycling or boating to the nearby beaches. Their first-hand experience and knowledge will help you with your real estate dreams and desires!